XAUUSD: Gold Tests Key Resistance at $1,850

XAUUSD is testing a significant resistance area today at $1,830.

I’ve mentioned this level several times over the last few months.

You’ll also remember the double bottom that developed on gold in March.

The measured objective of that pattern was also $1,830.

Where XAUUSD goes over the next few weeks hinges on what happens in this area.

A daily close above the $1,830 region (could be as high as $1,850) would confirm the breakout from the descending channel.

It would also open the door to the next key resistance area near $1,950.

Keep in mind that I use 5 pm EST (New York close) charts.

You can get access to the charts I use here.

Alternatively, bearish price action from the $1,850 region could send XAUUSD lower again toward the $1,760 key support area.

However, the $1,800 region will likely attract buy orders as well.

In summary, the broader uptrend remains intact, and a daily close above $1,850 would signal the start of the next leg higher for gold.

Want to Watch the XAUUSD Video I Just Released to Members?

Get a Lifetime Membership Today and receive exclusive member-only content including one to two new videos every day. Save 40% in May!

XAUUSD daily time frame

Want me to help you become a better Forex trader?

Get a Lifetime Membership to Daily Price Action today and receive access to Justin’s full price action course, dozens of forums with over 4,000 members, daily videos of trade ideas, direct access to Justin, and much more!

Save 40% on a lifetime membership in May!

Stephen Mukaro says

Hello Justin l paid for daily price action course on the 28/04/2021 and l received an email from you saying you will start work on my account set up but up to now l don’t have account, you said in your email will take few hours, but those few hours has turn to two weeks. Please can you tell me whats going on how long shall l wait ? all the emails l am writing you l am not getting any respond l am worried now. My invoice number 000003658

Regards

Stephen

Chucks says

I wanted to pay for the course last week but noticed that nothing is no longer happening in the website and I made some enquiries but no response. So I decided to stay aside and watch. I would like to know when this issue is resolved.

ali says

thank you sir Justin, I was waiting for your weekly analysis.

Mveli Mzobe says

Hi Justin,

I was an avid follower of your youtube weekly forex analysis.
Recently, I have noticed that either these analysis come mid-week or nothing at all sometimes. .

Regards,
Mveli Mzobe

Sergey Khakimullin says

Hi there – have the same problem . Paid invoice but did not get any member acccess.
Could you explain the situation?

Hwok Luu Hwok says

My mentor. I’m so delighted reading and watching your videos. I’m learning a lot God bless you

Munaza says

Hi sir. Sir we are missing you so much. Sir recently we noticed that we are missing your forex and crypto videos from last couple of weeks. Sir are you OK on all respect. I means you are healthy and not suffering in any decease. Sir plz issues your videos weekly in routine. Thank you so much sir.